Home visits and Skype lessons for piano and organ with over 25 years experience teaching and performing
Are you a complete beginner or you think you might be too old to start but would love to learn?
Maybe you're in a band and need help with repertoire, improvisation techniques or would like to learn how to handle a Hammond?
Feel free to send me a message if you fancy a chat and you can decide if you would like to book a lesson.
Skype Lessons can sometimes be even more focused than traditional piano lessons because all the communication is happening through the camera and therefore the direction of the camera and the size of the screen very much dictates the points that are discussed during the lesson. Somehow, talking about the weather and other pleasantries becomes less appropriate!
Another plus of these lessons is that they usually start and finish exactly on time, without wasting time on getting ready for the lesson and leaving the room, which can sometimes take up to 10 minutes on each side!
Are Skype Lessons for you? Test yourself against the checklist below:
- Do you want to study with a particular teacher but find hard to travel to see them regularly?
- Do you have a limited amount of time and therefore can not study regularly, due to the amount of time it takes to travel to see your teacher?
- Would you like to have shorter sessions rather than the one-hour lessons which many traditional piano schools provide?
- If you said yes to question 3 (above), do you think that piano lessons shorter than 60 minutes are not worth your travel time?
- Do you find that when you are on holiday and finally have the time to practise, as well as greater inspiration, your teacher is in another country?
If you sad yes to ANY of the questions above then Skype Piano Lessons might be for you!
1 hour - £30
45 min - £25
30 min - £20
(Prices differ for home visits outside Shoreham-by-Sea)